How to Apply
Application Process for non-ACPC under-graduate programmes where admissions are to be given independently by Savajanik University. The indicative step-by-step guide is as follows:
- Filling-up of online application form. (2 stages – Without marksheet & updating marksheet) along with payment of application fees.
- Physical document verification at respective institutions as per slots allotted. (It might take 3-4 days and would depend on the no. of applicants vis-à-vis vacant seats)
- Declaration of provisional merit list.
- Grievance Redressal (if any)
- Declaration of final merit list
a. Seat Allocationb. Online / Offline payment of fees (within 3 days)
- Confirmation of admission at respective institutions
- In case of vacant seats, declaration of new merit list, confirmation of admission and payment of fees.
The exact timelines of these events can be decided depending upon no. of applicants.
Self – Attested Documents required (UG level courses):
- 10th Std. Marksheet
- 12th Std. Marksheet
- Trial certificate of 12th Std.
- School Leaving Certificate
- Relevant caste certificate and non-creamy layer certificate (if applicable) for applicants from reserved category.
- EWS category certificate (if applicable)
- Physically handicapped / Ex-servicemen certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card
- Sports / Cultural achievement certificate (if applied in this category)
- Miscellaneous documents (name change or any other document candidate wants to submit)
Additional Documents for Law & PG level Programmes:
- Marksheet of all semesters at UG level.
- Degree certificate (If applicable)